Dr Sinéad Cotter
M.B, D.C.H, D.Obs, F.P.C, M.R.C.G.P
Medical graduate of NUI Galway. In General Practice for over 30 years.
- Family Planning and Women’s Health.
- Travel medicine.
- Many Years of experience in insertion of LARC. (Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives)
- Implanon Insertion and Removal.
- Jaydess, Mirena, Kyleena and Copper Coils.
- On-going training in Ultrasound in early pregnancy and Gynaecology.
- M.B Medical Bachelor
- D.C.H Diploma in Child Health
- D.Obs Diploma in Obstetrics
- F.P.C Family Planning Certification
- M.R.C.G.P member Royal College of General Practitioners